Tuesday, July 14, 2015

I'M GOING TO STAMPIN' UP! CONVENTION!!

Well, I guess I am really going to the 2015 Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City next week because my credentials arrived in the mail yesterday.  Yahoo! 

This is the last Convention of this type so I did not want to miss it!  Stampin' Up! has a new format beginning in November but I'll tell you more about that later.

I look forward to meeting many other Demonstrators, many whom I have been Facebooking with for a year.

It is exciting to learn new techniques and new ways to use our top notch products. When I get back I hope to have many new things to share with all of you.

And, last, but certainly not least, I can hardly wait to get a sneak peak of the fall and holiday items in the upcoming catalog.  You know I am a butterfly freak - well, right up there with butterflies is Thanksgiving and Christmas! 

I feel like I can fly without the plane!  I'll take lots of pictures to share with all of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment