Sunday, January 25, 2015

What's Stampin' with Pat this February?

2015 is here and so is Stampin' Up's Occasion catalog!  I am having fun making greeting cards with the new stamps sets and Designer Series Papers.  I am looking forward to sharing the fun with you.

It is also Sale-A-Bration time, too!  Free!  Don't you love that word "free"?  Well, free is the word for the beautiful products featured in the special Sale-A-Bration catalog.  You will earn a product of your choice for every $50 worth of Stampin' Up! products you order at one time.  Sale-A-Bration is from January 6 through March 30. 

My class schedule for February is:

Tuesday, February 24, 1 p.m.  Make two cards from the new catalog!  $10.

Saturday, February 28, 10 a.m.  Make two cards from the new catalogs!  $10.

Your first class with me is always FREE!

Reserve a class by emailing stampinpat@Juno.com

I am looking forward to stamping with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment