Tuesday, October 27, 2015

A little twist on the October 2015 Paper Pumpkin Kit

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  Stampin'Up!'s October Paper Pumpkin kit came in a pink box.  I liked the cards so much I ordered a refill this morning!  If you are not already a Paper Pumpkin subscriber and would like to join the fun, click here.  Stampin'Up! will send an email to redeem your subscription.  If you are a subscriber, you can order refill kits here.  The refills come at a deep discount and do not have the stamp set or ink spot.


 How do you like what I added to the cards this month?


By stamping the flowers from the included stamp set onto the card base, envelope and  banner, my card is just a little different than the directions suggested.  I also sponged the edges of the flowered circle with Lost Lagoon ink to match the small flowers on the designer card stock.

On the card below, I added some 2013 - 2015 In Color Sequins which happen to be on the Clearance Rack for $1.99 as of October 26, 2015.  Check it out here.

With simple additions or changes you can make a kit your own.

I am still working on an alternative for the third set of cards in this month's kit.  I want to add some more bling!  I'll post it soon.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment