Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Sponged Rose Wonder to Brighten Your Day!


 Another beautiful flower bundle!  This rose covers most of an A2 card.  You can see the stamp set, coordinating thinlit dies and the bundle on page 18 of the 2016 Occasions catalog.

You know I can not resist sponging!  Here I used Melon Mambo, Rose Red and Calypso Coral inks on Whisper White card stock to sponge the rose.  The leaves are sponged with Old Olive.  Then I die cut the rose outline from Basic Gray card stock.  I adhered it with a small amount of the Fine-tip glue pen.
Added a greeting.  This one is from a 2013 Hostess Set called Simply Sketched.
Adhered the decorated Whisper White CS to Melon Mambo CS then to Basic Gray CS before adhering it to an A2 Whisper White CS base.  Add a drop of Dazzling Details or a rhinestone as dew on the rose.

Here are the dimensions:
8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Whisper White card stock
4 1/8" x 5 3/8" Basic Gray card stock
4" x 5 1/4" Melon Mambo card stock

Click on any item below to be connected to my on-line store.  Thank you for shopping with me.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment