Sunday, February 26, 2017

2017 Sympathy Card.

It is never "fun" to make a sympathy card.  However, it usually brings comfort to a grieving friend in the pain of loss.

I recently needed several at the same time.  Above is one design I made earlier this month.  Last week I was glad I had made extra as I wanted to send a card to another grieving friend.

I used the Heartfelt Sympathy photopolymer stamp set on page 51 of the 2017 Annual Catalog.  The set has a choice of sentiments for the inside.

The A2 card base is Whisper White card stock as is the sentiment piece.  The Perfect Plum inked sentiment is die cut with the largest Layering Oval Framelits as seen here..  The scalloped backing is cut from Perfect Plum card stock using the corresponding scalloped Layering Oval Framelit die .

The 3 1/2" x 3 3/4" Old Olive card stock is stamped with Versamark in the corners.  The bottom is a  1 1/2" x 3 3/4"scrap of the now retired Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper.  I miss that DSP!  The "seam" is covered with a length of retired Perfect Plum seam binding ribbon.  But, Stampin' Up! has so many new pretty Designer Series Papers from which to choose. 

The design is backed with  4" x 5 1/4" Perfect Plum card stock.

Supplies for this card may be purchased through my on-line store here.  

Thank you for looking at my blog and thank you for your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment