Friday, May 13, 2016

A Sneak Peek of the Sitting Here Stampin'Up! Photopolymer Stamp Set

A sneak peek at the new "Sitting Here" photopolymer stamp set from Stampin'Up!'s 2016 - 2017 Annual Catalog.  Of course, my first card using the set had to have the DOG in it.  But, for a different look, there is also a cat, a great pot of planted flowers and more.  As a photopolymer stamp set, I was able to arc the saying to fit between the swing ropes.

The new 2016- 2018 In-Colors are featured on this card.  The dark blue is Dapper Denim, the pillows are Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach.  The fifth In-Color is a gorgeous lilac tone called Sweet Sugarplum.

The swing is stamped with Soft Suede ink onto Whisper White card stock, the dog outline is stamped using Stazon Timber Brown so that I could have water colored her.  However, I decided to color her with Daffodil Delight and highlight with Crushed Curry markers.  To make the swing look attached at the top, I used 3 lengths of Linen Thread as seen on page 159 of the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog.  The "grounding" aspect is stamped with Smoky Slate.  The background is sponged with Soft Sky and Smoky Slate.

Check back on June 1, 2016 and click on this link to my on-line store to get this fun stamp set and the new In-Colors.  Of course, if there are any other products you are interested in now or the future, I will appreciate your business at the link at any time!  Thanks for shopping with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment