Saturday, May 14, 2016

Messin' with water color paper again, 2016 - 2018 In-Colors

CAS - Clean and Simple  You could also say - "easy".

I wanted to just see how the new Stampin'Up! 2106 - 2018 In Colors looked on paper without creating an intricate design.  I cut a 3" x 4" piece of water color paper, wet it all over with my Aquapainter brush and began adding the inks: Dapper Denim, Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo and Sweet Sugarplum, in swirls, streaks and curly cues.  I weighted it down with an closed ink pad across each side at the edges to prevent warping.  After it dried, I stamped it with Dapper Denim  ink using one of the sayings from the new Layered Love set.  I adhered it with my Fast Fuse to a 3 1/4" x 4 1/4" piece of Dapper Denim card stock.   I like to use Fast Fuse with water color paper since it tends to warp when wet.  Then I adhered it to an A2 sized piece of Peekaboo Peach card stock with a regular snail.  For fun, I stamped the little heart from the Layered Love set with Dapper Denim ink onto the lower corner of the card.  You can purchase all the supplies for this card on June 1, 2016 at my on line store here.

Thank you for stopping by and shopping for your Stampin'Up! supplies with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment