Thursday, June 9, 2016

The newest little Martin - Gracie, a Toy Poodle!










This is Gracie, the latest addition to our family.


















Gracie came to our family through the Central Coast Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (CCSPCA).  The President of the CCSPCA, Jeannine Wade,  nursed this little matted, malnourished toy poodle back to good health this winter.    In March we were able to adopt her.  Above is the after picture, you don't need to see the before, it is heart wrenching.

The CCSPCA is having a bake sale to raise awareness and support for the work they do.  Our family volunteered to make some cookies for the bake sale.  They would like them individually wrapped.  Now could I just wrap them in plastic? - NO!  I am putting them into our Food Safe Cellophane Bags as seen on page 176 of the Annual catalog.  Then I will tie them with our Baker's Twine and add the tags I made using our new Bella and Friends and Pretty Kitty stamp sets on page 101 of the catalog.  I stamped the back of each tag with one of the Bella and Friends stamp, "Thank you from the bottom of my heart".

I hope the CCSPCA will have a successful bake sale to help support all the rescues and care that they give the animals om the Central Coast of California. 

I know we certainly benefited from their fantastic work!  Gracie is a love.  If you are interested in learning more about the Central Coast SPCA, click  www.centralcoastspca.petfinder.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment