Monday, August 3, 2015

Cute gift bags made from the Stampin' Up! Gift Bag Punch Board


These gift bags are made from 11" x 5 1/2" retired card stock I had in my stash.  I followed the directions on the Gift Bag Punch Board for a medium sized bag to make the bags.  Then I fussy cut a flower I had water colored using glycerin awhile ago for practice and added it to the green bag front.  A length of ribbon from my stash and I have a gift bag ready to go.
The yellow bag is the same size card stock.  I used the Bird Builder punch on page 167 of the Annual catalog to add pizzazz to the bag, a length of ribbon from my stash and I have another bag ready for the right gift!



You do not have to punch the holes and add ribbon at the top of the bag.  This is the first gift bag


I made using some retired products to try out the Gift Bag Punch Board.  I added a couple of flags, some retired Hello Honey Striped Ribbon (just in case you, too, have some around) and a sentiment from the Water Color Wings stamp set which I punched out with the large oval punch.

You can order the Gift Bag Punch Board here.  There is even a link to a video showing how to use the Gift Bag Punch Board


 Well, I don't know why, but, I can not add text next to the last bag I want to show you.  Here is the info anyway!

 Even deeper in my stash is some Pocketful of Posies Designer Series Paper that I have hoarded.  It made a large gift bag.  I used a 12" x 10" piece of Designer Paper, scored the top at 1 1/2 inch.  I made the gift bag per directions on the Gift Bag Punch Board folding the collar over on the score line.  It is a perfect size for the Shower Gel I am giving to a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment