Sunday, August 30, 2015

Did your grandmother have wallpaper like this Stampin' Up! Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper?

Mine did!  A fond memory of spending time in her home filled me when I worked on this window card.  If you have been following my social media, you already know I LOVE the new Hearth and Home bundle!  I can't wait for you to get it, too,  As I write this, just 2 more days - September 1, 2015 when the Holiday Catalog goes live!  On or after September 1, click here to get your own thinlit dies and the Happy Scenes Stamp Set.



Okay, so here is what else you need to make this tent card.

#138336, Tip Top Taupe card stock
#100730, Whisper White card stock
#138442, Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper
#138419, Mossy Meadow Striped Ribbon

and the usual necessary stampin' products which I have listed at the end of this post.





I used the 2015-2017 In-Color, Tip Top Taupe as the base of this tent card.  It measures 4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2".  The window is die cut from 3' x 3 3/4" Tip Top Taupe card stock with your Big Shot.

Stamp the bare tree with birds stamp from Happy Scenes on a 3" x 2 1/2" piece of Whisper White card stock with Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Ink Pad.  Sponge the sky with Soft Sky and Marina Mist inks. With a very light touch, sponge the ground with Soft Suede to look like a winter yard or use the a little soft sky if you want snow on your ground.  I love this flexible set!!!   I colored the birds with my Real Red Stampin' Write Marker.  Adhere the scene to the back of the window with Stampin' Dementionals; full sized  to the corners and cut in half to add to the sides of the window.   Because I think of this card as being inside and looking out, I used Stampin' Dimentionals to give depth.  


Cut a 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" piece of Pretty Petals DSP.   Adhere window scene.  Before adhering the DSP to the card base, cut a 5 " length of the ribbon and adhere it around the DSP.  I like to use a small piece of our new Tear & Tape Adhesive.  It is a strong, double sided, tearable tape.  Or use Scotch double sided tape.  Adhere to front of card base with more double sided tape or adhesive of your choice.

Sit back and admire your pretty card.  Thanks for stopping by.

Click on any item below to order your supplies from my on-line store.  Thank you for your support!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment