Thursday, August 13, 2015

Jingle All the Way ....to Grandma's' House!


 
This post is just a sneak peek of one of fantastic new items coming in the Holiday Catalog! 

I fell in love with this Edgelit Die at the 2015 Stampin' Up! Convention and decided why not save 15% and purchase the bundle so I could have all the fun matching sentiments and picture stamps?

I will give you all the directions and measurements later.
You can email me at stampinwithpat@Juno.com to be on the list to order the set when it becomes available, September 1, 2015.









The edgelit dies include a set of houses that I use on this card.

The stamp set includes sentiment stamps "merry everything" and "home for Christmas".  And, 9 small images that correspond to the scale of the dies.  The stars on this card and the tree on the card above are but 2 of the images in the set.







Click on the picture below of any of the supplies I used to make this card to order NOW.  EXCEPT the Jingle All the Way bundle.  For that set, you will have to wait until September 1, 2015.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment