Friday, June 26, 2015

Father's Day Card 2015

Father's Day came quickly for me this year so I am most thankful to Kathleen Wingerson for her lovely card that inspired me. With a few changes I made the card below.  It works as a masculine card for any occasion.  I hope you have a sheet of the  Designer Series Paper from the 2015 Occasions catalog left as it really sets the tone.  Use a dark green as the card base, add a lighter green or whisper white sheet cut 1/4 inch smaller, add the wooded scene from the DSP cut 1/4 inch smaller; and, voila, you have a great base for a serene card.  My family tends to get my retired card stock and so I used Handsome Hunter and Mellow Moss.  I stamped the bird from the Moon Lake stamp set onto whisper white card stock.   Add a couple of small brads and you are set to go. 


No comments:

Post a Comment