Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I just had to share Stampin' Up!'s new 2015 - 2016 Ronald McDonald House Charity stamp set with coordinating punch.  I love the versatility of the stamp set.  Look at all the mix and match choices!  And, the various sentiments.  The possibilities are endless!  I love that Stampin' Up! donates a portion of the proceeds to the Ronald McDonald House Charities for each Sprinkles of Life stamp set they sell. If you want to grab one of these photopolymer stamp sets and/or the punch, see here for the stamp set.  And, here for the punch.


I will be adding more samples soon! 

What shall I try next?  Maybe the tree with some apples hanging on it and the bird sitting on a branch?  Or, the basket full of flowers?  Oh, but I have so many flavors of ice cream to add to the cone................ I better get busy!

A big thank you to Patty Bennett, Senior Executive and Team Leader of the Luv2Stamp Group for the use of her graphics!  She is such a blessing to all of us.  See the benefits of becoming a member of my Stampin' UP! team here.  Then click on the "join now" button for detail.

Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment