Saturday, June 6, 2015

Stampin'Up! has released several videos featuring new products from the 2015 - 2016 Annual Catalog.  Check them out.

I absolutely have to order this!  What fun it will be to make 16 cards so quickly!  And, then they will store so nicely in the included tin.  Maybe I should make a few sets for gifts.  How about you?  See the Tin of Cards Project Kit on page 152 of the annual catalog or click here.

Wow, I just might be inspired to start baking!  The Baker's Box Thinlits are found on page 171 of the 2015-2016 Annual catalog or click here.

If you prefer gift bags to boxes,watch this video to see how cute the bags are made with the Gift Bag Punch Board found on page 150 of the Annual catalog or see it at my on line store here.

I ordered the Gift Bag Punch Board and am excited to use it in one of my upcoming classes.  It looks like it will be easy to use! 

I hope you have enjoyed watching these videos.  Check back later for more Stampin'Up! product videos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment